14 May 2008

MS. PACMAN!!!



Something Special
A couple of nights ago, Brian surprised me with something special. He designed two rings and commissioned his friend Chris to make them for me. What a thoughtful gift! The pair of rings were meant to fit side by side on the two middle fingers of my right hand; however, the only finger that Ms. Pacman fits on is my ring finger on the left! How fitting! No, it is not an engagement ring….

You may be wondering about the significance of the rings. When Susan and I were neighbors, we used to go to Harlings on Main St. to play Ms. Pacman to blow off steam or to get out for a bit. The joystick (on Ms. Pacman @ Harlings) is nice and loose from years of play; and, most of the time we were the only ones in line. One of the first times I met Brian was at Harlings on a night that Susan and I had gone there to play Ms. Pacman. Had it not been for that meeting, I never would have myspaced him!

Rings by Christopher Taylor Timberlake http://christophertaylortimberlake.com/

No comments: