19 October 2008

rehearsal dinner


























What a wonderful rehearsal dinner! The food was catered by Oklahoma Joe's who made burnt ends on a Thursday just for me! There was also pulled pork and sausage. Brian's mom made her famous salad, my favorite; and I think all of my sister's want the recipe. All of the desserts came from Costco. I wonder if there is carrot cake leftover...I did not get any of that. Come to think of it, I don't think I had any dessert.
Having the rehearsal dinner at Brian's parents' was perfect. I could not have imagined a better night. We were all able to relax and we did not have to worry about how many people we coming or not and times to be here or there. It was hard to leave, but Brian needed his beauty sleep and I was up too late the night before working on the place cards.
We were able to fit our wedding party and immediate families plus a few out-of-towners in the basement and could have accommodated several more!




No comments: